We offer modern furnished accommodations, nicely decorated in a residence close to all facilities. Fully equipped and functional studios and one-bedroom apartments are at your disposal.
Housing equipments :
- Individual bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- Kitchenette equipped with dishes, refrigerator, microwave oven, hobs
- Living room with modern furniture and quality equipment (single bed, desk, shelf, TV cabinet, closet, working surface and chairs, linen kit).
For shared accommodations, a fully-equipped kitchen, a shared bathroom and two single bedrooms are at your disposal.
Security and attendance : The Victor Hugo residence is a building with secure access and under video monitoring.
The Victor Hugo residence is located in the heart of the city centre of Lyon, near Place Bellecour, at walking distance from the « Gare Perrache » and a few minutes from the prestigious schools and universities.
It is a few steps away from the Tramway T2 and Subway station A Gare Perrache which connects the station to Place Bellecour and the University Lyon II.
It also connects the "Jean Macé" station (subway line B, Train Station), "Jet d'eau - Mendès France" (Tramway T4) and "Grange Blanche"(subway line D, Rhône Express - airport shuttle, Claude Bernard and Rockefeller University).
- Studios of 16m² : from €485
- Studios of 18m²: from €545
- Studios of 22 m² : from €585
- One-bedroom apartment of 40m² : from €740
A residence manager is present on the spot from : Monday to Thursday from : 9am to 1pm and from 2pm to 6pm, Friday from : 9am to 1pm and from 2pm to 5pm.
Residence manager : Hélène Radola Bernard
Telephone: 04 78 62 60 85