We offer furnished accommodations in a convivial residence on two adjacent buildings. Fully equipped, functional studios and duplexes are at your disposal.
Housing equipments :
- Individual bathroom with shower or bathtub, sink and toilet
- Kitchenette equipped with dishes, refrigerator, microwave oven, hobs
- Living room with modern furniture and quality equipment (single bed, desk, shelf, TV cabinet, closet, working surface and chairs, linen kit).
Security and attendance : The Victoria I & II residence is a secured access building under video monitoring.
The Victoria I & II residence is located in the city centre of Lyon close to the stores, in front of the "Place Bellecour" and a few minutes away from the prestigious schools and universities.
It is a stone's throw from the "Guillotière" T1 tramway station which connects the "Perrache" station (subway line A, Tramway T1, train station) to the "Doua" university campus in Villeurbanne.
It also connects "Part Dieu" station (subway line B, train station) and "Quai Claude Bernard" station (Tramway T2, Lyon II University).
- Studios from 16 to 30 m² : from €470
- One bedroom apartment from 36 m² to 50 m² : from €700
A residence manager is present on the spot from : Monday to Thursday from : 9am to 1pm and from 2pm to 6pm, Friday from : 9am to 1pm and from 2pm to 5pm.
Residence manager : Cesare Colasuonno
- Telephone: 04 78 62 87 98
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org